Registration for the 2020/21 School year is TBA. We will be utilizing online registration through Alma this year and payments via Pushcoin.com.
Students entering kindergarten, sixth, and ninth grades as well as all new students in our district must have a physical to be turned in at registration.
Students entering kindergarten, second, and sixth and ninth must have a dental examination or dental waiver form and all kindergarten students must have an eye exam or eye exam waiver to be turned in at registration.
- Sports registration information is TBA
- Junior high sports registration is TBA
The following documents may be required for registration. If you do not have access to a printer, please call the school at 815-745-2653
The bottom half of this document must be filled out and signed by a dentist. Students entering kindergarten, 2nd, 6th, and 9th must have a dental examination or dental waiver form
The bottom half of this document must be filled out and signed by an eye doctor. All kindergarten students must have an eye exam or eye exam waiver to be turned in at registration
If student will be allowed to take any medication at school, the prescribing physician must fill out and sign part of this form. This includes over-the-counter medicine like Ibuprofen, Tums, etc. A new form must be completed every school year for each medication.
This form must be filled out by a medical professional. This form is required for all kindergarten, 6th, and 9th graders as well as all new students.
This form must be filled out by a medical professional.
If you have an Alma account and remember your username (most usernames are
firstname.lastname), you may go to the login for your student’s school and click the “Forgot Password” link.
If you tried that and still can’t get in, please fill out this form and you will receive a password reset email within 2 business days. You may also call the school and a secretary can lookup your username and send a password reset email.
Please fill out this form and you will receive an email within 2 business days with information on setting up an account.
In order to turn documents in online, you may use a smartphone to scan and sign documents. There are built-in apps on both iPhone and Android phones that can scan documents to a PDF (Portable Document Format).
Instructions for scanning documents using a smart phone or tablet can be found at the following links:
There are a few different ways to submit documents. In order of convenience:
- If it is a form that requires a medical professional’s signature, you may ask the doctor’s office to FAX the document to us at 815-745-9333. If you do fax the documents, please call the school to confirm that it was received.
- Submit online by scanning using your smartphone or tablet (See other section for instructions)
- You may turn signed documents in to the school. We are open most days during the summer from 7am-3pm. Please call ahead to make sure someone is in the office (815-745-2653). Anyone entering the building should wear a mask covering their mouth and nose.