We are happy to introduce our new Student Information System (SIS), Alma! Alma will replace InformationNow (aka INOW) this school year. After 2+ years of research, we chose Alma due to their forward-thinking mission and ease of use for teachers and parents. Over the summer, we migrated our data from InformationNow to Alma and we are (almost) all set to use it.
Here’s what you can expect with Alma from the start:
- Mobile-friendly interface (so you can check grades and other info on your phone)
- Updated user-interface so the things you’re looking for are easier to find and understand
- Easier Parent-Teacher communication
- Refreshed report cards
- Behind the scenes, Alma is designed to save time, give staff instant insights, and reduce busywork
Eventually we will also include:
- Online Registration
- Online Payments
- Standards/Competency Based Grading & Report Cards
In the coming weeks, we will be sending information on how you can access the parent and student portal in Alma. Your portal account will be tied to the email address so make sure we have a current email on file during registration.
We will also be discussing the change to Alma during our State of the School event on September 11. Don’t forget to register to learn more!