- This event has passed.
28th Annual PTO Craft Fair
November 11 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
PTO Craft Show General Information
The Warren PTO is now accepting applications for the 28th Annual Craft Show. All exhibitors with handcrafted items or any other product vendors are invited to apply. Please print a copy of the Application Agreement and mail to Kristi Leverton once completed (address on the Agreement) by October 20th, 2018.
Date & Time:
Sunday, November 11th, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- $25 for an 8×10 booth
- $35 for an 8×20 booth
- $10 to “rent” a table (limited)
Warren High School Gymnasium 118 W. Jefferson Street, Warren, IL
- Two chairs are provided.
- A donation of a door prize is appreciated.
- A photograph of your work or product is also appreciated along with your application if this is your first time at our show.
- Setup is from 7:00 to 9:00a.m. on Sun, Nov 11th.
- Your cancelled check is your confirmation; however, you also receive a confirmation in the mail closer to the date of the show. Once your application has been accepted there are no refunds. All decisions are final.
- Ads will be placed in the Flash. This event is also listed on the school website, Facebook, and fliers posted to local and surrounding towns.
- There will be a food stand and bake sale during the show.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristi Leverton at 815-541-0188 or [email protected]
Forms and information can also be found at: www.205warren.net/PTO.htm.
We look forward to seeing you at the show in November 2018!