Events for week of June 24, 2018
This Week Navigation
- Google Drive
- Clever Portal
- Helpdesk - Maintenance and Tech requests
- Phone System
- GCN (Check your email for site code or talk to Mr. Knuth)
- Graduate Course Request Please fill out this form if you are interested in taking any graduate level courses.
- Chrome Store App Request Request for an app or extension on the Chrome Web Store to be unblocked for use on student Chromebooks.
- iPad Cart - This is the calendar for the iPad Cart. If you would like to reserve the cart, please make an event in your calendar and add the iPad Cart as an invitee.
- PearsonAccessNext (PARCC)
- PARCC Chain-of-Custody Form - Use this to document receiving, returning and/or destroying secure PARCC documents.
- MAP Testing
- NWEA Status (Check here for reports on technical difficulties)
- Hello Warren Community! I am pleased to announce that our project, “Room Renovations,” has been fully funded! My students and I can not thank you enough for your generous donations and support of our project! We can’t wait to use our new furniture and are looking forward to learning and growing together in our new […]Read More »
- The Servant Leaders are hosting a volleyball tournament fundraiser on March 3 for Jaycee Bennett and Brynn Fry (a 10 year old River Ridge student) who have both developed CRPS, a chronic debilitating pain syndrome which has affected a foot and leg of both girls. Grab your friends, get a volleyball team together, and have […]Read More »
- Due to the inclement weather approaching, Warren Schools will be dismissing today (2/5/18) at 12:30 PM. Our bus routes will begin at that time, so please plan accordingly. Afternoon preschool and all after-school events are canceled as well. Please stay safe this afternoon and evening.Read More »
- The Class of 2018 Graduation ceremony will be on Friday, May 18, 2018 at 7:00pm in the high school gym.Read More »
- From Mr. Teske’s Desk: Happy New Year! I hope all of you were able to enjoy time with your loved ones this Holiday Season. At Warren CUSD 205, we concluded our first semester and jumped into the second semester upon our return in 2018. This quarter, our elementary school is focusing on improving our […]Read More »