Events for week of February 18, 2018
This Week Navigation
No Events Today
February 24 - February 25
- Google Drive
- Clever Portal
- Helpdesk - Maintenance and Tech requests
- Phone System
- GCN (Check your email for site code or talk to Mr. Knuth)
- Graduate Course Request Please fill out this form if you are interested in taking any graduate level courses.
- Chrome Store App Request Request for an app or extension on the Chrome Web Store to be unblocked for use on student Chromebooks.
- iPad Cart - This is the calendar for the iPad Cart. If you would like to reserve the cart, please make an event in your calendar and add the iPad Cart as an invitee.
- PearsonAccessNext (PARCC)
- PARCC Chain-of-Custody Form - Use this to document receiving, returning and/or destroying secure PARCC documents.
- MAP Testing
- NWEA Status (Check here for reports on technical difficulties)
- Due to the inclement weather approaching, Warren Schools will be dismissing today (2/5/18) at 12:30 PM. Our bus routes will begin at that time, so please plan accordingly. Afternoon preschool and all after-school events are canceled as well. Please stay safe this afternoon and evening.Read More »
- The Class of 2018 Graduation ceremony will be on Friday, May 18, 2018 at 7:00pm in the high school gym.Read More »
- From Mr. Teske’s Desk: Happy New Year! I hope all of you were able to enjoy time with your loved ones this Holiday Season. At Warren CUSD 205, we concluded our first semester and jumped into the second semester upon our return in 2018. This quarter, our elementary school is focusing on improving our […]Read More »
- Here are the completed turtle footstools from Mr. Janecke’s 8th grade Construction mini class. The kids employed a variety of beginning construction techniques to create these beautiful works of functional art. They did a great job! How many of you have a turtle in your house from previous classes?Read More »
- Last week, we held a meeting to seek community input in regards to the future of our football program. At this time, we are seeking input from the community in order to complete a short survey. Please complete the survey prior to Wednesday, December 13 if you would cast a vote for your preference in regards […]Read More »