At each meeting, we discuss a variety of topics and concerns related to helping our school achieve the best it can be. We are welcoming, friendly, and share many of the same concerns as you. Meetings are held in the Board Room of the Warren School. Free babysitting is also provided in the multi- purpose room during each meeting.
Volunteering doesn’t mean a huge time commitment either. ANY help you can provide could make a BIG difference. We ask that you only volunteer for something that fits into your schedule and interest. There are also many things that can be accomplished without coming to the school or a meeting at all.
If you would like to be more involved or if you have any questions or comments, please contact a PTO board member:
Jenny Carter, President - 815-266-1571.
Kristi Leverton, Vice President - 815-541-0188
Rachel Brinkmeier, Treasurer - 815-745-2113
Andrea Linden, Secretary - 608- 778-9089
Functions of the PTO
- Updated the playground equipment.
- Updated and purchased new computer equipment.
- Funded fieldtrips for grade levels PreK-5th.
- Provided $50 stipends to each classroom at Warren Elementary twice school year to use toward the purchase of classroom equipment and supplies.
- Funded all or a portion of several educational assemblies.
- Helped in the purchase of additional books for the Literacy and AR programs.
- Provided funds for other various teacher requests such as new maps, globes playground balls, U.S marker boards, die cut supplies and much more!
- Provided funds for other miscellaneous requests such as post prom, educational program sponsorship, etc.
- Held various fun activities and assemblies such as the games at Pumpkinfest, Learning Fairs, Fun Fairs, Spring Dances, Easter Egg Hunts, author presentations, science/musical assemblies, and Family Reading Night.
2016-2017 Meetings and Events
- September 14th
- October 12th
- November 9th
- December 5th
- January 11th
- February 7th
- March 8th
- April 11th
- May 9th
All meetings start @ 7pm in the school board room.
NO babysitting provided this school year.
- August 14th—Back-to-School Pool Party (Apple Canyon Lake Pool)
- September—Chip Shoppe Fundraiser (grades Pre-K – 2nd)**
- October 14th—“Super Hero” Assembly
- October 23rd—Trunk or Treat**
- November 7th—Cheese Fundraiser (grades 3rd – 5th)**
- November 16th—Craft Show—9am-3pm**
- November 17th—Family Reading Night
- November—4th/5th grades field trip to Chicago
- December 6th & 7th—Santa’s Workshop**
- February 15th—“Magic of Math” Assembly
- February/March—Learning Fair
- March—Easter Egg Hunt
- April/May—Fun Fair**
- April/May—Spring Fling Dance**
- May—Teacher Appreciation Celebration**
**denotes parent/family involvement is greatly appreciated